INFORMATION ON DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as methods and purposes of processing personal data.
This information is also provided pursuant to article 13-14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 to those who interact with web services accessible by telematic means starting from the address: www.tmgsrl.it
This site is owned by T.M.G. Srl who manages and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications regarding the products or services offered.
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that can be consulted through our links, of which T.M.G. Srl it is not in any way responsible.
T.M.G. Srl with headquarters in Via Abruzzi, 13 - 20056 Grezzago (MI), in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 - GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations provided for therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (good purpose, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the completion of the forms for sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message or form.
Specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL OF DATA PROVISION
Apart from what has been specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms, to subscribe to a mailing list, to send CVs or in any case indicated in contacts to request the sending of material informative, technical or commercial or other communications. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data is mainly processed with electronic and computerized tools and memorized both on computer media and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures provided to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of unlawful moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force and of compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address is welcome: email@example.com
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
- give the possibility to access the public and / or reserved sections of the site;
- carry out the activation and maintenance of any services subscribed online
- processing requests for information, quotations, technical support;
- provide information on services and products supplied and about variations in products or services
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- the protection of the Data Controller during judicial proceedings;
- allow constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be communicated to subjects who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Your data may only be communicated to competent persons duly appointed to perform the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. In addition, some data can be communicated and disseminated to internet operators of which T.M.G. Srl uses for the management of its domains.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is established for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the conservation of fiscal, tax and contractual documentation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the Interested Party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, even with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible o involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right;
- data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is T.M.G. Srl with headquarters in Via Abruzzi, 13 - 20056 Grezzago (MI), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
The user has the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (the right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all rights foreseen by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
To exercise the rights listed above, the interested party must send a written request by e-mail. The e-mail must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org